G-reeN With EnVy

This is the blog i provide those people which cant read chinese lyrics. i will try my best to romanized these chinese lyrics .i hope his blog helps with my pin yin lyrics.

Monday, October 23, 2006

F.I.R. - Get High

rang wo men get high
yong shuang shou ba tian cheng kai
oh.... get high
yao suo you ren dou ming bai
lei shui dou bu ying gai
yin wei wo you ni de ai
baby you are always on my mind

Rap
get high do u wanna fly
how about give me a try
i'll take a ride
we are getting so high
get high do u wanna fly
how about give me a try
mic check that's getting so high
ting zhe wo de vibe ba shuang shou da kai
gen zhe fei er ni hui kan dao wei lai
plus one DJ and dance Diva from F.I.R

ye xu ming tian bu zhi gai wang na li qu
ye xu bu zai you ru ci mei de feng jing
dan shi zong hui you yi duan xuan lu zai wo xin li
fan fu chang zhe lang man mei li

*Bridge
you yi ge meng zai yao yuan shen hai (zai yao yuan shen hai)
xing fu de lu pei ni qu deng dai (wo pei ni deng dai)
zong hui you yi tian
neng kan jian wei lai
wo de ai
wei ni zai

REPEAT *

ceng jing hai pa bu zhi gai wang na li qu
ceng jing he ji mo xiang chu yi you mo qi
dan shi zong hui you yi dao yang guang zai wo xin di
gei wo li liang
jian chi dao di

REPEAT *Bridge
Repeat *

*Rap2
get high get high
ba shou zhang kai
gen zhe F I R youch the sky
All right all right check check my mic
Boys and girls let's getting so high

REPEAT *
Repeat Rap

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home